Eligibility changes to the existing third level name cannot be made once an order has been placed in the priority period. Please ensure you make changes before submitting the order.
Articles in this section
- What is a .au pre-order?
- Can I instantly register a new .au domain name after 24th of March 2022?
- What if I already own a 3rd level .au domain (eg: .com.au, .net.au etc)?
- What is the priority process for existing 3rd level .au domain owners?
- How can I register for a .au domain in priority status?
- When will I get my .au domain?
- If multiple users have priority rights to the same domain how will conflicts be resolved?
- What can I do to improve my chances of getting my .au domain?
- What should I do if I own multiple 3rd level .au domains?
- Can I update my third level domain after I have submitted an order in the Priority Status?