You can do this through the OnlyDomains website. You will need to provide information related to your third-level domain through the purchase process. This is super simple if your 3rd level .au domain is already registered at OnlyDomains.
Articles in this section
- What is a .au pre-order?
- Can I instantly register a new .au domain name after 24th of March 2022?
- What if I already own a 3rd level .au domain (eg: .com.au, .net.au etc)?
- What is the priority process for existing 3rd level .au domain owners?
- How can I register for a .au domain in priority status?
- When will I get my .au domain?
- If multiple users have priority rights to the same domain how will conflicts be resolved?
- What can I do to improve my chances of getting my .au domain?
- What should I do if I own multiple 3rd level .au domains?
- Can I update my third level domain after I have submitted an order in the Priority Status?