No. Your existing domain will continue to operate as it does today. If you use your existing domain to apply for a matching .au, you’ll be unable to modify the registrant and eligibility details of your existing domain.
Articles in this section
- What is .au domain?
- When will .au domains be available?
- What is a .au pre-order?
- Why are .au domains being introduced?
- What is a 2nd level .au domain and 3rd level .au domain?
- How to register a .au domain?
- Who can register a .au domain?
- Are there any restrictions on the .au name one can register?
- Will I get a refund if my preorder fails?
- What if I already own a 3rd level .au domain (eg: .com.au, .net.au etc)?