|Prior to setting up your emails on your device, we suggest that you access the webmail option to confirm that you have the correct Password and Email Address created, as well as to check possible connection issues to the server. If you encounter any issues connecting, please join us on our live chat|
To configure an IMAP account on Outlook.
- Click 'File' -> 'Info' -> 'Account Settings'
- Click 'New' and an "Add New Account" window will pop up.
- Select 'Manually configure server settings or additional server types'
- Select 'Internet E-mail'
- Enter your user information: your name + youremail@[DOMAIN_NAME] (For e.g.: Your Name + email@example.com)
- Select IMAP
- Enter mail.[DOMAIN_NAME] for both incoming and outgoing mail server.
- For log on information, Username will be the complete email address and then enter the password of your email account
- Tick box 'Remember Password' and untick 'Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)'
- Click 'More Settings' and under 'Outgoing Server', select 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication' and also select 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server'
- Go to 'Advanced' tab and use 993 as 'Incoming server (IMAP)' port number and select 'SSL' next to "Use the following type of encrypted connection"
- Use 465 for 'Outgoing server (SMTP)' and select 'SSL' next to "Use the following type of encrypted connection"
Proceed to test account and finish.