To redirect a domain using our free redirection service:
- Log in to your account
- Click on 'Domains' -> 'My Domains'
- Click the domain name you wish to redirect
- By default you will be in the 'Summary' area of the domain info; select the 'DNS Settings' tab to go to this area
- Select the 'Setup/Edit Web Redirection' option
- Enter the destination URL in the 'Redirect to:' box
- Select the Redirection Type (301 - Permanent, 302 - Temporary or MASKED**; some information on the differences between these will be provided on-screen for you).
- 'Save Redirection'
- You will see an on-screen confirmation that the Web Redirection has been saved successfully
Please note that only domains using our default name servers will have access to this service.
Please note also that the name servers you use must contain the zone records relevant for all services hosted at your domain - website, email and otherwise. Delegating to name servers that do not contain all necessary records will therefore result in downtime for one or more of the services at your domain. If you are integrating services from one or more hosting providers please bear this in mind before delegating back to our default name servers.
**Masked Redirection will not work if the web server at the destination URL has the X-Frame-Options header set to SAMEORIGIN