The identity validation fee is charged per registrant contact and is valid for a period of six months. Following this period, you will be asked to confirm your registrant contact information and pay the identity validation fee for the next round of validation.
Articles in this section
- What is different about the .au direct domain registration for individuals?
- What identification documents would I need as part of the .au direct domain registration as an individual?
- Who is charged the .au identity validation fee?
- Why am I being charged a .au identity validation fee?
- How do I save on the .au identity validation fee?
- How often do I have the pay the .au identity validation fee?
- What happens if my identity validation fails at any step of the .au registration process?
- What if I change my mind during the .au direct domain registration process and want to withdraw my application?
- What happens after I have completed the .au direct registration process as an individual?