No. auDA will restore your cancelled domain free of charge.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund on my .au identity validation fee?
- Will I be charged a fee for restoring my cancelled domain?
- Can my cancelled domain be restored?
- Can I appeal against the decision of the auDA to cancel my domain registration licence?
- Why has my .au domain registration been cancelled?
- What if I change my mind during the .au direct registration process and want to withdraw my application?
- Will I get a refund if my preorder fails?
- If I apply under the Priority Status, will I get a refund if I am not successful?
- How do I withdraw my Priority 1 application?