If you change your mind while the identity validation phase is on, during the domain registration phase or during the three-day cooling off period (after the registration has been completed), we will cancel the domain registration. No refund will be issued.
Articles in this section
- What is different about the .au direct domain registration for individuals?
- What identification documents would I need as part of the .au direct domain registration as an individual?
- Who is charged the .au identity validation fee?
- Why am I being charged a .au identity validation fee?
- How do I save on the .au identity validation fee?
- How often do I have the pay the .au identity validation fee?
- What happens if my identity validation fails at any step of the .au registration process?
- What if I change my mind during the .au direct domain registration process and want to withdraw my application?
- What happens after I have completed the .au direct registration process as an individual?