If you come across the error as seen in the image below, please follow the steps in this article.
- Open Chrome console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + i on Windows
- Go to Application Tab in Chrome console
- Select the "Storage" option from the sidebar
- Click on "Clear Site Data"
- Go back to Business Mail web page and refresh the page
- Launch Chrome Developer Tools by pressing Option + Command + I
- Go to Application Tab in the Developer Tools
- Select the Storage option from the sidebar
- Click on Clear Site Data
- Go back to the Business Mail web page and refresh the page
Feel free to knock on our door by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need any assistance and we'll be happy to assist you.