If you are trying to retrieve your domain authorization code (also know as EPP code or transfer code) to transfer your domain to another provider, you can do this now from your user account.
Due to the special rules governing many country code extensions, this feature is right now only available for gTLDs (generic top-level domains).
Ensure that your domain is older than 60 days before starting this process, as gTLDs have a registry mandated transfer lock enforced on them.
For this process to be successful, make sure that you are able to receive emails at the account holder email address. If you aren't sure what the address is or need to update it, use the instructions found HERE
Authorization Code Retrieval
- Access your User Account Dashboard
- On the left navigate to Domain > My Domains
- Click on the domain name you want to transfer. You should now see a page similar to below
- Select the GET AUTH CODE button
- An email with a verification code will be sent your account holder email address
- Submit the code on the domain page
- The code should not display for all your gTLD domains in your account until you end the session
If you are running into any issues, or require Authorization codes for domains not covered by this (yet), please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email email@example.com for further assistance.