If you use one registrant contact for registering any number of domains that you want, you will be paying the identity validation fee only once until expiry. However, if you use multiple registrant contacts while registering your .au direct domains, you will have to pay a fee per contact every six months.
Articles in this section
- What is different about the .au direct domain registration for individuals?
- What identification documents would I need as part of the .au direct domain registration as an individual?
- Who is charged the .au identity validation fee?
- Why am I being charged a .au identity validation fee?
- How do I save on the .au identity validation fee?
- How often do I have the pay the .au identity validation fee?
- What happens if my identity validation fails at any step of the .au registration process?
- What if I change my mind during the .au direct domain registration process and want to withdraw my application?
- What happens after I have completed the .au direct registration process as an individual?