|Prior to setting up your emails on your device, we suggest that you access the webmail option to confirm that you have the correct Password and Email Address created, as well as to check possible connection issues to the server. If you encounter any issues connecting, please join us on our live chat
To configure your email address in Mac Mail:
- Start up Mail
- Along the top-bar go to 'Mail' and 'Add Account'
- Select 'Add Other Mail Account' and 'Continue'
- At the next screen enter your Full Name, the Email Address and the Password you have set for that email address. Click 'Create'.
- You should receive a notification that the 'Account must be manually configured'. Click 'Next'.
- You will now be at the 'Incoming Mail Server Info'
** Pick your account type as IMAP
** In the Mail Server field enter mail.yourdomain.tld
** In the User Name field enter the full email address you are adding
** In the Password field enter the password for the specific email address
- You will now be at the 'Outgoing Mail Server Info'
**In the SMTP Server field enter mail.yourdomain.tld
** In the User Name field enter the full email address you are adding (**NOT OPTIONAL)
** In the Password field enter the password for the specific email address (**NOT OPTIONAL)
After adding the account please confirm that the following settings are correct as well:
- Go to Mail > Preferences
- Go to Accounts and choose the IMAP Account
- Choose the 'Advanced' tab
- Clear the IMAP Path Prefix
- Disable 'Automatically detect and maintain account settings'
- Click on the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) and 'Edit SMTP Server List'
- Choose the 'Advanced' tab and 'Disable 'Automatically detect and maintain account settings' here also
- Close the Preferences Window and make sure to hit Yes to the save question