If you change your mind during the identity validation phase, the domain registration phase or during the three-day cooling off period (after the registration has been completed), we will go ahead and cancel the domain registration for you. However, no refund will be issued.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund on my .au identity validation fee?
- Will I be charged a fee for restoring my cancelled domain?
- Can my cancelled domain be restored?
- Can I appeal against the decision of the auDA to cancel my domain registration licence?
- Why has my .au domain registration been cancelled?
- What if I change my mind during the .au direct registration process and want to withdraw my application?
- Will I get a refund if my preorder fails?
- If I apply under the Priority Status, will I get a refund if I am not successful?
- How do I withdraw my Priority 1 application?