- Open your Mozilla Thunderbird client. Click on Account Settings
- Click on Account Actions
- Click on Add Mail Account
- A pop-up with the account set-up details and configuration settings will open
- Enter your name, email address of your Business account, and the respective password for it
- Click on Configure manually
- Below given are the Business Mail server settings that need to be put in:
If you are based out of the European Union region then please refer to this article for Business Mail server details.
Incoming server: imap.titan.email
Encryption method: SSL/TLS
Authentication: Normal password
Outgoing server: smtp.titan.email
Encryption method: SSL/TLSAuthentication: Normal password
And done! Your Business mailbox will then load on your Thunderbird client automatically.